Vistas de página en total

7/02/2011

Rizzo :D

There are worse things I could do than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true but there are worse things I could do..

I could flirt with all the guys, smile at them and bat my eyes
                      Press against them when we dance make them think

      I don't steal, and I don't lie
             But I can feel, and I can cry
              In fact I'll bet you never knew..

But to cry infront of you, that's the worse thing I could do




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Yo.

Mi foto
Cerrando los ojos se apaga el universo, pequeño telon para escenario tan inmenso. ¿te falta algo?¿te sientes solo? no importa, pues un corazon grande se llena con poco. Emborracharse no sustituye la falta de compañía, pues de soledad te llenas conforme la botella se vacía. la voz del enemigo nos acusa, el silencio del amigo nos condena...